Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

maandag 8 februari 2016

Challenge # 254

The 14th of February it will be VALENTINE day.
And like every year this will be the challenge this week.
I drew this tile with a black and pink Micron.



I also drew some Zia's this weekend.

                                                Black and brown Micron.

                            Black Micron and the grey tangles with a very sharp HB pencil.

                                   Purple Micron on Byjou size and black Micron around it.


20 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, jij was productief. Erg mooie tiles en je Diva vind ik Prachtig en sierlijk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your pink glossy dangling hearts :-) Your ZIA's are marvellous, I particularly liked the first one

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So sweet. I love your little pink hearts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awesome tiles. I love them mooka hearts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a great production Mariët ! I love the second one, the brown and black, a light and controled drawing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful tiles! I love most the Valentine`s card with the pink hearts . It is "my" colour!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. You've created some really beautiful art work. I particularly like the AuraKnot.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love your Valentine ZIA ... and all your tangles. Very pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wonderful!!! i love the picture

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Weer erg mooi en ... wat ben je creatief geweest! Je Tripoli is prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Oh My, I love the Mooka valentine with the heart dangles! It's lovely! Your Zia's are grand too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Gorgeous work! I particularly love the "Tripoli" Zia. It's one of my favorite patterns to look at and the most difficult for me to draw beyond a tiny cluster;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Your Valentangle is so sweet, I really love your black and sepia Tripoli tile. Beautiful work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. So much fun Mariët! Love all that tripoli!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen