Welkom bij mijn creatieve blog.
Ik hoop dat mijn werk een inspiratie kan zijn voor iedereen die mijn blog bezoekt.
Het word erg gewaardeerd als je een reactie achterlaat.

donderdag 20 april 2017

Challenge # 312

"Coffee, Tea or me!"
Spil something on your tile to create a string.
I spilled some aquarel paint in blue and yellow.
(I hope you can see the colors, the scanner does not show them so well)



I have also been practicing pearls and gems with water color pencils.
Colored pencils is much easier I think. 
Pearls are difficult !!!

    14 X 14 cm.


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Your gems are beautiful, Mariet and the Diva work is just so peaceful looking. c

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the soft color on you diva tile and the nice flow and movement it has. Your gems are lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een schitterende compositie; inderdaad jammer dat een scan de kleuren zo slecht weergeeft. Ook de tweede met de gems is heel erg mooi! Dank je wel Mariët, voor je lieve woorden op mijn blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the soft colours and the tangles you've chosen for the Diva challenge! I like that you've tangled outside of some of the colours, using them as a guideline but not outline. Beautifully done. And, wow - your gems and pearls! I'd love to see them for real - you did a fabulous job.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful designs Mariët, so delicate with a romantic touch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your tile is so gracefully beautiful with those soft colors. Loving those gems too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I am jealous of everybody who can draw realistic looking gems!!! As for pearls... cannot see them well on the photo, but I am sure you did a marvelous job with those as well. I love the concept of the spill tile. Well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Just gorgeous and very elegant challenge tile! Wonderful your choice of tangles! Your pearls are wonderful as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful work, I love the softness of your diva tile!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen